Please Share [feather_share]
The Hybrid Sorter configures, automates and controls the sorting (sizing, grading and classification) of fruit such using a conveyor designed for grape sorting.
- The Hybrid Sorting System consists of an Automation Server and Client Software.
- Support of 1 lane, with a maximum of 20 drops
- Classification and sorting by weight, colour, diameter
- Support for 4 grades (classes) per run.
- Highly intuitive user interface to configure and setup new sort programs.
- Inverter, speed control from the Client User interface.
- Fast and intuitive colour and diameter calibration.
- Real-time statistical data.
- Real-time built-in 1kHz oscilloscope for quick diagnostics.
- Alarm subsystem for monitoring error conditions
- Software interfaces to Packhouse Production System to unify production information.
- Hardware interfaces to Vizier Systems Grape Sorter Hardware